When someone is booked in at this facility they are issued a Personal Identification Number (pin). With this pin number they may access the inmate phone system and order commissary and or order phone time to call outside the facility.
Inmate phones are available Monday through Thursday 0600a.m. till 11:00p.m. and Friday through Sunday 0600a.m. till 12:00am.
Each phone call placed is subject to a 20 minute cut off.
Please be aware, funding an inmate's Commissary Account by the following methods will result in significant savings on calls verses opening an account with the phone provider:
- Lobby Kiosk/ATM at the facility.
- U.S. Postal Money Orders mailed or delivered (delivery of Money orders will only be accepted, Monday through Fridays 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM) will result in significant savings on calls verses opening an account with the phone provider.
Our call rates are listed below:
Inmate debit platform:
- LOCAL CALLING IS $0.16 A MINUTE
- IN STATE CALLING IS $0.20 A MINUTE
- OUT OF STATE CALLING IS $0.21 A MINUTE
Advanced Connect / Collect platform:
- LOCAL CALLING IS $0.22 A MINUTE
- IN STATE CALLING IS $0.24 A MINUTE
- OUT OF STATE CALLING IS $0.25 A MINUTE
To stop unwanted calls from this facility or for questions and concerns about the Securus Inmate Phone systems feel free to contact Securus directly at 1-800-844-6591. To leave a voicemail for an inmate please see options at 502-209-8529.