We accept U.S. Postal Money Orders onlv to be made payable to: FCRJ with the inmate's name on the memo line. Money orders may be dropped off in person, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM, or be mailed to:
C/O Franklin County Regional Jail
P.O. Box 4068
Frankfort, Ky. 40604-4068
Any money placed on an inmate's account may be used to satisfy outstanding debts.
Maximum amount an inmate can have on their account is $300.00. Anything beyond that amount is at the discretion of the Jailer.
FUNDING AN INMATES ACCOUNT:
- You may mail a United States Postal Money Order to the Franklin County Regional Jail P.O. Box 4068 Frankfort KY 40601. (The only money order we will accept). These are only accepted Monday through Friday between 0800am and 4:30pm. Make sure the inmates name is legible on the envelope or it will be returned to the sender.
- There is an ATM machine in the lobby that accepts cash, Visa, or MasterCard. Or you may go to www.jailatm.com and fund an inmate’s account. (This sometimes takes longer to post to an inmates account.)
Per Diem: Each inmate that is classified as a county inmate is subject to the facility daily housing fee of $2.00 which is automatically billed every night at midnight.
Booking Fee: There is an administrative booking fee which is $35.00. This fee is not to be mistaken with the $30.00 court bond filing fee. This is a one- time fee per incarceration and for county inmates only.
Keep in mind that each deposit made to an inmates account is subject to %50 of the deposit satisfying inmate debt if any.
Commissary is conducted once a week. Each inmate is able to place an order each day while phones are turned on. Secure side inmates will receive their orders on Thursday between 0800 am and 4:30 pm. Honor Dorm inmates will receive their orders on Wednesday afternoon around 4:00 pm. Inmates are only allowed to purchase $200.00 of commissary each week.
When someone is booked in at this facility they are issued a Personal Identification Number (pin). With this pin number they may access the inmate phone system and order commissary and or order phone time to call outside the facility.
Inmate phones are available Monday through Thursday 0600a.m. till 11:00p.m. and Friday through Sunday 0600a.m. till 12:00am.
Each phone call placed is subject to a 20 minute cut off.
Our call rates are listed below:
Inmate debit platform:
- LOCAL CALLING IS $0.16 A MINUTE
- IN STATE CALLING IS $0.20 A MINUTE
- OUT OF STATE CALLING IS $0.21 A MINUTE
Advanced Connect / Collect platform:
- LOCAL CALLING IS $0.18 A MINUTE
- IN STATE CALLING IS $0.22 A MINUTE
- OUT OF STATE CALLING IS $0.22 A MINUTE
To stop unwanted calls from this facility or for questions and concerns about the Securus Inmate Phone systems feel free to contact Securus directly at 1-800-844-6591. To leave a voicemail for an inmate please see options at 502-209-8529.